Re: Repro blocks/offsets in multiple runs

I haven't tried them myself, but perhaps the write_iolog and
read_iolog options would work for you in this case?

 write_iolog=str
              Write the issued I/O patterns to the specified file.
Specify a separate file for each job, otherwise the iologs will be
interspersed and the  file  may  be corrupt.

       read_iolog=str
              Replay the I/O patterns contained in the specified file
generated by write_iolog, or may be a blktrace binary file.

Daniel