fio file test patterns

Hi,

Apologies if this is documented somewhere else but I couldn't find it
in the fio man page, example job files, or list archives.

I'm exploring fio as a testing tool and it seems very well suited for
my needs.  I'm currently running experiments with N sequential writers
all writing at 200k.  The jobs file is very simple:
    [global]
    size=10m
    directory=.

    [foo1]
    rw=write
    rate=200k

    [foo2]
fio creates various foo* files as part of its test but they all seem
to contain the same content.  I would have expected fio to generate
random data in each file to avoid potential optimizations like
deduplication.   Am I missing the flag to generate random test
patterns or is this behavior intentional?

I'm currently using fio 1.57.

Thanks,
brian