Suggestion on size= and test length

Dear fio developers,

Thanks for the very good application, but may I suggest that the size= option controls only the size of the files used for the test (in particular random r/w tests), while there should be another option totaltransfer= which controls how long is the test? And/or a walltime= option to make the test length time based... even better!

Currently we either are hit by short seeks (size= small) or have to wait for impossibly long tests uselessly (size= large).

Thank you