Fwd: xen and fedora

I did not mean to reply directly to you Michael, it seems gmail picked your email directly and I saw that after I hitting Send, sorry about that one.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lefu Ntho <lefuntho@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, May 25, 2011 at 12:46 AM
Subject: Re: xen and fedora

and correctly so, Michael, that --oldpackage did the trick, thanx a lot, I have bravely removed previously installed xen and kernel, I then reinstalled xen and kernel-2.6.32.39 via yum, rebooted the machine remotely, I executed
uname -r and
2.6.32.39-175.xendom0.fc13.x86_64 is returned :)

but
vm info
Error: Unable to connect to xend: No such file or directory. Is xend running?

wha am I missing? I tried
"/etc/init.d/xend start" but I get no output