kernel-2.6.37-2.xendom0.fc15 and encrypted / partition

Hi Michael,

  I didn't save the original thread when you posted this, so my
apologies for breaking threading. :)

  I just tried this kernel on Fedora 14 x86_64 and, like several of the
previous attempts, it simply reboots after xen.gz finishes booting (at
least, this is what I can guess, as the screen is black). This is
despite hearing other report much better success. So I was wondering if
these kernels have been tested against dom0 with an encrypted ext4 root
partition?

  I'm going to try the 4.0.2-rc1 xen hypervisor shortly. In the
meantime, is there anything I can do to help narrow down the potential
source of the problem?

Thanks for the continued hard work. :)

--
Digimer