Re: Nomodeset in grub

On 5/11/12 2:35 AM, A.J. Werkman wrote:
I noticed, that as soon as grub comes up in graphical mode, the
nomodeset boot option has no effect in F17.

Is this a bug or a feature or is there a new option I am not aware off?

You're going to need to be more specific than that. The kernel definitely still honors the nomodeset boot argument.

- ajax