Re: 3.9 -> 3.10 policy language syntax changes

Mr Dash Four wrote:
> I've noticed that in the new SELinux policy there are some (very welcome) additions to the language syntax, like if .. else statements. I also noticed that the gen_tunable has been replaced with gen_bool and so on.
>
> Is there a definite guide (or even a changelog) where I could educate myself on these changes? Thanks!
Any takers?

I am about to update my (customised) local policies and bring them up to date with the current versions, but to do that I need to know what changes have been made to the language syntax, so any help in that respect would be appreciated, thanks!