Creating multiple constrained admin roles

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to create a number of admin roles, each with limited access to specified admin features, e.g. package management only, NIC / Firewall management only, policy management only etc and to effectively completely remove the root account as a system wide administrator using selinux?

I have seen mention of Kiosk Users and the SELinux play machine (sadly my corporate network does not allow global ssh access) so I believe this is entirely possible, but am not entirely sure of the best resources to delve into so any pointers would be very welcome.

Many Thanks,

Tim

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither
take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.
error. QinetiQ may monitor email traffic data and also the content of
email for the purposes of security. QinetiQ Limited (Registered in
England & Wales: Company Number: 3796233) Registered office: Cody Technology Park, Ively Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0LX http://www.qinetiq.com.