RE: Detecting MLS mode

This is CentOS 5-specific: looks like I'll have to rewrite all sorts of things when we go up to 6 :-)

What I'm aiming for is a script that can be run in both single- and multi- user modes to collect a full context string which will be valid for multi- or single- user mode.  So in multi-user mode, where the OS doesn't display the MLS context, I need to add it; while in single-user mode it's already there and I shouldn't add it again.  Once I've got the full string including MLS piece, I can use it anywhere to set a context as you said earlier.

Moray.
“To err is human; to purr, feline.”