Re: python module not installed

On 03/14/2014 05:45 AM, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
Ugh.  Sorry -- the patch is essentially correct but I was too quick to
think it was finished.  The patch is hardcoding the build directory to
"build/lib.linux-x86_64-2.7/".  This is wrong.  To finish off the
patch and make it suitable for applying to astropy it needs to figure
out that value from the build environment similar to what's being done
in AstropyBuildPy.finalize_options.  On different arches and  systems
it would be build/lib.linux-x86_64-2.7, build/lib.linux-x86-2.7, etc.

-Toshio

Issue reported upstram:

https://github.com/astropy/astropy/issues/2223

Germán.