Re: Packages approved without satisfied dependencies

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 12:54:30 +0100,
  Vít Ondruch <vondruch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I see more often then I would like that some packages get pushed into Fedora and immediately appears among broken dependencies, since they were pushed into Fedora sooner then their dependencies.

So I propose to add one additional bullet into reviewer guidelines [1]:

"Package has to have satisfied all its dependencies prior it is approved."

Hopefully somebody will notice next time during review ....

It might be worth discussing this with QA. This is similar to packages with soname bumps going to stable at a different time than updates for packages that depend on them.