Re: make URL tag mandatory

Fedora doesn't provide homepage service like Debian or GNU, there is no reason we should write the URL with fp.o. Users will ask why you write the homepage fp.o but acgually nothing is here?

I don't know if NO-URL will affect usability and aesthetics of apps.fp.o/packages, but I think if some packages don't have URL, we should leave it blank with some words.