Can multiple packages built from same source?

Hi,

We have a package already built in Fedora called: ironjacamar, which only produces several core jars used by JBoss AS 7. We also want to built a ironjacamar standalone environment which can make the ironjacamar running without JBoss AS 7 environment, but this standalone environment has different libraries than JBoss AS 7 has. So we plan to built a overall new package called: ironjacamar-standalone, which produces the ironjacamar standalone environment, it will use the same source as the package: ironjacamar uses. I want to know if it is approved in Fedora?

--
BR
Lin Gao