Re: How do Packaging

2012/4/11 Srineth Priyanka <srineth.priyanka@xxxxxxxxx>
Hello,
Thanks for ur reply. I have checked yum clean. It gives
[root@localhost charindu]# yum clean
Loaded plugins: langpacks, presto, refresh-packagekit
Error: clean requires an option: headers, packages, metadata, dbcache, plugins, expire-cache, rpmdb, all
Cleaning repos: chromium fedora google-chrome updates
That's mean you need to give a option (what you want to clean), better you use "yum clean all"  it will clean everything and then do repolist and check if chromium repo still showing problem if yes then disable it as I told before.

like this lines.
why is that?

Thanks
--