Re: Package review SIG dead?

AG> I don't think there's any need to send email for every review; I
AG> wouldn't want that on any list.

Well, actually, all of that traffic is already on a list (the
package-review list).  I subscribe and there were times when I actually
read all of the traffic there.

Anyway, I've gone back and forth about using this list or -devel.  I'd
hate to have "yet another list (TM)" but I'd hate to annoy anyone (and
trying to do things in -devel is mostly pointless).

So maybe start here and move to a separate list of the volume becomes
too high?

 - J<