Kernel module spec file example

Hi all,

I am trying to find a working example of a spec file for packaging/building the
most straightforward type of a kernel module for F15.

Things I can find online seems either out of date, not working (possibly
because being out of date), or depending on rpmfusion repositories. I also
don't quite understand the kmodtool situation but that is not important at the
moment.

My main question is how to do it under plain F15?

Many thanks,

Tvrtko