Re: [PlanetCCRMA] Music Spin

What we need is a proper comps setup, so that users can see Audio
Production packages in anaconda when they are installing Fedora. This
could be similar to the multimedia-menus project that I made, in terms
of grouping the applications.

I am not sure what is the best strategy here to extend comps. Making a
new Audio Production group and put everything in there? Or making a
similar tree structure as in the multimedia-menus package?

Orcan