orphaning some packages

Hello all,

I am orphaning these packages in rawhide, as I am not interested in
them anymore:

The frinika stack, all java:

frinika
SevenZip
jjack
jmod
jorbis
jVorbisEnc
RasmusDSP
toot2
tootaudioservers
tritonus

2 more packages:
canorus
gnome-guitar

If you are a packager who wants to be the primary maintainer of any of
these packages, please ask for maintainership at pkgdb:
   https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/list/
I will leave the package to you.

I am going to announce this orphan list (together with some non-audio
packages) in the fedora-devel mailing list in a couple days. I just
wanted to tell the Audio Creation SIG packagers first, as they should
have priority.

Cheers,
Orcan