Music spin development - are you ready to get involved ?

Hi all,

I have begun a wiki page to help track our goals for an audio creation
Fedora spin:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/AudioCreationSpinDevelopment
, also available from the links at the bottom of the SIG page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Audio_Creation

If you want to be involved, please make sure you have a Fedora wiki
account (fas), and list yourself in the collaborators section.

You'll probably find many areas of the page need flashing out or fixing
up; please do so, but also consider the limited time frame before the
next Fedora release.

A name like "Open Music Workstation" ... or "Fedora Jam", but you can
think of better, I'm sure...

Meanwhile, as we are trying to show off collaboration, is there any
software that allows distant users to jam / create music over the
internet ? This would be something really quite unique, compared to
other spins.

Cheers, David.