|[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]|
This message serves as notification that you will not receive any more courtesy notices from our members for two days. Messages you have sent will remain in a lower priority queue for our member to review at their leisure.
Future messages will be more likely to be viewed if you are on our member's priority Guest List.
About this Notice
This courtesy notice is part of a free service to make email more reliable and useful. Boxbe (www.boxbe.com) uses your existing social network and that of your friends to keep your inbox clean and make sure you receive email from people who matter to you.
Say Goodbye to Email Overload
Reporting-MTA: dns; boxbe.com Remote-MTA: dns; yahoo.com Action: failed Arrival-Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 09:00:29 -0700 (PDT) Final-Recipient: rfc822; firstname.lastname@example.org Diagnostic-Code: X-Boxbe-Notice; Sender not pre-approved, delivery likely delayed. Follow instructions in above notice Status: 4.7.0
--- Begin Message ---
- To: fedora-music-list@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Fedora-music-list Digest, Vol 33, Issue 5
- From: fedora-music-list-request@xxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 12:00:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Authentication-results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of fedora-music-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx designates 22.214.171.124 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=fedora-music-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: phanis.kancharla@xxxxxxxxx
- Reply-to: fedora-music-list@xxxxxxxxxx
--- End Message ---
_______________________________________________ Fedora-music-list mailing list Fedora-music-list@xxxxxxxxxx http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-music-list
[Fedora Legacy Announce] [Fedora Extras] [Home] [Kernel] [Fedora Legacy] [Fedora Desktop] [Fedora Directory] [PAM] [Red Hat Development] [Red Hat 9 Bible] [Red Hat 9] [Big List of Linux Books] [Gimp] [Yosemite News] [Yosemite Camping]