Re: Join as a Regional Ambassador Mentor of APAC Bangladesh.

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 12:03 PM, irejaul <rejaulislam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am Rejaul Islam Ambassador from Bangladesh (within APAC), interested to
> join as a Regional Ambassador Mentor for APAC Bangladesh .
> Please know me the process how can i
> join this http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors_Join_choose_a_mentor
> I am waiting for your response also Thank you in advance for your
> valuable time.

HI Rejaul,

The way to become a mentor is explained on the wiki page you cite above.

"Regional Ambassador Mentors are a group of people - selected,
proposed and appointed by people - not by a leveling system - based on
trust (and a lot of soft facts), Prospective mentors are nominated by
existing Mentors and confirmed by FAmSCo - [1]. If you want to be a
mentor for the Ambassador group, be a good ambassador and if asked,
volunteer to help, when needed. One great way to prepare is, to be a
good mentor for the project as a whole."

John