I introduce myself in the list.

I am new in the list, and have desires to help.
I already have times to be with linux, but until hour I have animated myself to participate to this level. In my country I have participated giving lectures, I have been instructor in the University.

I love programming.   I Know Something of PHP, Java, C, Bash,etc. But pitifully in my work we are working with propietary leguajes. Reason why I do not have much experience in projects of this type, but I am with all the disposition to help.