Subject: Want to help with fedora porject
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 02:33:16 -0500
From: Vulli, Srinivasa Shivakar (UMR-Student) <ssvh27@xxxxxxx>
To: <duffy@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Ms.duffy,

My name is Shivakar. I have been Redhat and now Fedora for almost 7 years now. I use fedora at my work, and home for programming and desktop use. I would now like help fedora project and contribute something back to the community. I would like you to point me in the right direction.

Coming to me. I am currently doing my MS in Mechanical Engineering at Univ of Missouri Rolla. I have good programming experience and can program in C, C++, Perl and Java. As a part of my work as a Graduate Research Assitant with the Dept. of Elec. Engg I administer a 4 node cluster running Fedora core 4. I currently work with PVM and MPI for programming parallel image processing applications.

I am interested in helping out with the fedora-triage (bugzapper) project. Kindly tell me how I can start. I have looked at the triage guidelines page and will participate with the group next friday. If there is something I should know. Kindly mail me.

Thanks,
Shivakar

P.S.: This is the same mail I sent to Rahul Sundaram, and got no reply. Maybe he is busy. The thing is I believe that when someones hands are itching for work, you gotta give him some work before the itching stops for high productivity (just kidding!!). I was just hoping someone would put me in the right track asap. thats all.

--
Máirín Duffy <duffy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Interaction Designer