Self-Introduction: Abhishek Kumar

Hi, my name is Abhishek Kumar and I live in Gurgaon, India . My Fedora Account System (FAS) username is abkumar, and my IRC nick is also abkumar

I learned about the Fedora Marketing team through fedora project website, and am interested in joining because I am avid fan of fedora project right from the days of Red Hat Linux 8 which eventually became Fedora project .

I've worked with FreeMedia group in the past if fedoraproject but left because I think instead of distributing free cds we need to educate users/public about the benefits associated with free and open source software, of which fedora is an integral part.

This is the first Marketing project I have worked on! as I am a technical guy working in a team supporting businesses on servers with Linux, open source software.

My skills, which I hope to utilize in Fedora Marketing, include:

When I'm not working on Fedora, I am working at Navisite as a linux support engineer and I am fond of cars. (Studying at this school, working at this company, pursuing this hobby.)

I am currently working on Fedora 16 verne release and currently enjoying systemd and other unique features it offers.

Please help me get started!