Re: [Design-team] What to do with start.fp.o?

18.06.2011, 05:24, "Sijis Aviles" <sijis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> I wanted to start a discussion on what is the goal/purpose for start.fedoraproject.org. There has been some push on redesigning and freshening up its 'look and feel' which some of that work has been completed. However, the problem is we need to answer what is the purpose of start.fp.o?. Without answering this question, we can't redesign it without having a target audience in mind.

Hi.

Some ideas:
* what is exciting about Fedora for non-geek users
* a list of apps (useful or to have fun with)
* libre multimedia content (like Miro Guide or VODO), cool stuff like Big Buck Bunny and Sintel
* Fedora Planet feed
* A web-based community chat / support channel
* call for participation (something like "What would you like to improve: etc."), list of burning community tasks

--
Best regards,
Email: shnurapet AT fedoraproject.org, IRC: misha on freenode