Re: Summoning Wars 0.5.6 might be easier to package

On Mon, Mar 05, 2012 at 16:07:47 -0600,
  Bruno Wolff III <bruno@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Summoning Wars 0.5.6 was released yesterday and amoung the listed changes
> is support for system wide installation. This should make it easier
> to package if anyone is looking for fun things to do.

I did some test builds. It bundles tinyxml and enet. I didn't actually
work on any of the machines I tested it on. I didn't do much research
into why not though.

It does seem to be much better set up for packaging now.