Re: Because UrbanTerror is not in the list of games?

On Mon, Mar 05, 2012 at 08:43:10 -0300,
  Hugo Leonardo de Freitas <hugolf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The code is open it (I have a friend who also made ​​a correction in the
> game and fix it today was built). In open source (not sure if there is some
> paperwork to get the code), it is free, you can play freely without any
> registered or need to enter key. UrbanTerror I play more than four years
> and has always been free, I do not know if it's opensource but free, it
> sure is.

Quake3 (the game engine used for Urban Terror) is free and we have that. The
data for Urban Terror is not free (the last I heard).

> Please research the connection would be a great addition to the list of
> games.

It is sort of there. You can download the data and play it with quake3.
Quake3 even has a helper to download at least one data set (though I
am not sure whether Urban Terror is in that list).