Re: Is vegastrike working for anyone in F15 or rawhide?

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 20:02:12 +0200,
  Hans de Goede <hdegoede@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks, good work! I'm very happy to see all the games work you're doing
> and I wish I had more time to help out myself ...

Thanks! I appreciate the work other people do for other parts of the
distro.

My next game related project is to look at raidem, as it is completely
broken now (but maybe not hard to fix).

If there are lurkers out there, there are some interesting games out
there, that would be nice to get into Fedora, that just need someone with
time to do the packaging. Co-maintaining packages also helps.