Re: A new free 2D Game Development Platform: BennuGD

Miriam Ruiz wrote:
2009/11/19 Jon Ciesla <limb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

So, looking at this, I see that it needs (and bundles) libdes, which looks
long dead upstream, and uses a static lib.  libdes isn't in Fedora, or
Debian as far as I can tell, so we may have to bundle it. That makes me
nervous, since if it's dead, it may have vulnerabilities that are going
unpatched, which makes me additionally nervous if we then go on to package
games that make use of this.

Main developer and leader of Bennu is a really nice argentinian guy
that is quite cooperative, so we might want to ask him about that :)

Greetings,
Miry

Do you have his email, or shall I just use the contact form on the site?

-J

--
in your fear, seek only peace
in your fear, seek only love