Re: Another games spin update

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 10:22:50 -0600,
  Bruno Wolff III <bruno@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think I am at the point where I need to do feature related stuff. What do
> I do to bring the feature request to the attention of the people who make
> that decision?

I attended the FESCO meeting at lunch today and found out more about the
procedure.

I took some more ownership of the feature (it now has just my name on it,
though I will need/want some help executing the test plan).

I added it to the ready for feature wrangler category. There won't be another
FESCO meeting until January 7th, so it won't be approved before then.
I plan on doing the work to make it work whether or not it ends up being a
feature so I won't be waiting for approval before continuing.

The feature page now has links to related bugs.