Potential changes to kickstart games list

Starfighter needs to come out as its not included in Fedora any more.

It has been suggested to drop vdrift because it doesn't work with any
included 3d drivers. Barring other feedback on this I'll do that.

I plan on removing uqm as well. It's data had to be removed from Fedora
because of a noncommercial restriction and is (IMO) too large to be
downloading everytime the livedvd is used to try playing uqm.

If people had other suggestions for additions or removals, this would be
a good time to do it.