Cross-distro games packaging mailing list

Hi all,

if you are a games packager or have a general interest in FLOSS
games, let me point you to games@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Debian and Ubuntu games teams have merged completely
and I've been working together with them to reduce duplicated work.
We have been using the Debian games mailing list until now, but we decided that a distro-agnostic would be better.

As Games are somewhat special in that they in general need more patches then usual packages and that they often have a dead upstream, we plan to discuss some ways there to try and collaborate more on the front of games.

So to everyone interested, please subscribe!

Regards,

Hans