Re: rpms/netpanzer-data/devel netpanzer-data.spec,1.3,1.4

Michael Schwendt wrote:
On Fri, 02 Mar 2007 17:09:33 +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:

Jon Ciesla wrote:
Sounds logical.  I was unaware of this practice.  How might I ((do
that)||(have it done))?

Build it for devel only, and it must be noarch without a disttag and then add a copy request here:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/RepoRequests

Then you also don't need to rebuild it with the next mass rebuild, also saving all users a huge download when updating from one release to another.

As a side-note, the netpanzer* packages have not been pushed yet, but been
put onto the blacklist until this issue is solved.

Good, Jon, AFAIK the only changes to the data packages was to add the (unwanted) disttag, so the data packages can be discarded, right? In that case don't forget to role back CVS.

I dunno if you also made changes to other netpanzer packages and if those still need to be pushed.

Regards,

Hans