Re: Announcing FEver - an upstream tracking system

Michał Bentkowski wrote:
06-12-28, Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta@xxxxxxxxx> napisał(a):
Just keep the CVS option in mind for later.

As FeVer's use gains in popularity, that maybe a worthwhile discusion to have.
I take it FeVer is some sort of python-based cronjob you are running
on a local system that you control.  At some point you'll want to post
the code for this if you want help extending the functionality.

Yes, it is something like that, but currently it's not a cronjob
because I want to check list of packages before starting FEver check.

How often is this check done? One of the packages that I added (manaworld) had an update available when I put it on the list about a week ago, and then another update yesterday, but I never received a notification via bugzilla or email.

--Wart