Re: Stella - an Atari 2600 emulator

On 12/26/06, Paul <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I'm packaging stella for consideration to Extras. Now, this is not the
first emulator I've submitted, so I'm quite aware of the legal minefield
they pose.

Given this is purely the emulator of a machine which required plug in
ROMS (none of which are packaged with Stella), could someone higher up
the food chain have a look at stella.sf.net to see if it would cause any
upsets?

I can't see anything which will cause pain.

TTFN

Paul

Emulators that require copyrighted ROMs to run are not allowed.  See:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Guidelines#head-4403f78cef38524137da5930e57d983a5f93e12f

And stella is already available in the dribble repository.