Re: Firefox icon ?

On 12/24/06, Christopher Aillon wrote:
They are using a forked version, so any discussion of Debian + Firefox
stops there.  That said, I'm trying to resolve the issues that led to
the fork, and have talked to both parties about it.  Stay tuned.

So I'm removing the firefox icon for now, to complete the review,
afterwards, we'll see whether to revert back or not.

Thanks Christopher

Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com