Re: packaging guidelines: update request of immutable wiki page

On 12.12.2006 14:14, David Timms wrote:
David Timms wrote:
Hi, I would like to request an adjustment to the extras wiki for packaging guidelines. Specifically I found it time consuming to find the key information on how to actually set up my machine to start developing packages. Here is a draft:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Guidelines
=====

+[[Anchor(PackageDevelopmentEnvironment)]]
+=== Configuring a Fedora system for developing packages ===
+When beginning package development, there are some tools like '''rpmdevtools''' and '''rpmlint''' that will assist in:
+ * installing the minimal compilation and build programs
+ * setting up a standardized package build environment for a developer user
+ * testing your built packages
+'''rpmdevtools''' and '''rpmlint''' can be installed from the Fedora Extras repository with yum:
+{{{
+  yum install rpmdevtools rpmlint
+}}}
+Additional information is available from [:rpmdevtools: RPM Development Tools], and the draft [:Docs/Drafts/BuildingPackagesGuide: Building Packages in Fedora].

Any comments ? (I included a diff if it's OK to go.)
"No comment", please sweep under the carpet ?

This is a job for the packaging committee -- thus the fedora-packaging list would have been the better place to ask. Nevertheless, I'm sure all of the PC members are on the list, too...

CU
thl