Re: Education SIG

On Tue, 12 Feb 2008, sebastian@xxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi everybody,

I have recently posted on Fedora Development List a proposal [1] concerning the establishment of an education SIG.

Currently, I am investigating, how many people would really be interested and would like to join such a SIG.

So, if you're interested, please let me know.

[1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-February/msg00624.html

So, as Warren Togami noted on that thread, they are already working on the Ki12Linux project.

My questions are:

1. What's the difference between this effort and that effort?

2. How long will it take to get K12Linux ready?

3. Is it useful to have a Fedora Education spin ready in the meantime?

4. Who else is interested in working on a project like this?

--g

--
Greg DeKoenigsberg
Community Development Manager