Re: Docs summary/update for L10n?

Le mardi 24 avril 2012 à 22:03:32 (+0200), Romain Forlot a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Is it done for User Guide ? And tell me if i'm wrong, po files are
> just translated text but the original file is pot file. Can I become a
> maintainer of user guide about transifex, able to push pot in it (my
> username is rforlot in transifex).
>
> Thanks.

Hi Romain,
Please avoid top-posting on the Fedora mailing lists, and clean the
message.

No the User Guide appear to be in F16 on the table.
Guide owners have to decide if it is ready up to date, update the table
and push to transifex.net. Yes, only POTs, using the transifex client.

I'll answer on the other email about the possible process.

Cheers,

--
Kévin Raymond
(Shaiton)