Anaconda logging in Installation guide

Hey Jack,
I've been thinking more about expanding the logging features covered in the IG. Currently, this is addressed in adminoptions.xml, along with boot options, but I think the breadth of information available justifies breaking out logging into it's own set of files:
    1)intro and includes
    2)log types, loglevels, formats
    3)runtime logs and post-install files
    4)serial console / logging
    5)rsyslog, examples
    6)virtio logging, examples
The wiki page is fairly comprehensive, so I think I can work it out over the weekend. Any thoughts on this structure?

--Pete