Re: Resource Management Guide and Cloud Guide

01.11.2011, 08:38, "Martin Prpic" <mprpic@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> I will push all the available RH translation into Transifex asap.

Martin, I'd like to request the same action for Russian modules. The doc is fully translated to that language too.

If you meant pushing ALL the available translations, it's cool then.

--
Best regards,
Email: shnurapet AT fedoraproject.org, IRC: misha on freenode