Fw: [Don't translate them!] Fedora Release Notes / Legal

wfd to docs again

1. Because there is no word "legal" in Bulgarian and if we want to be clear what is this, I wold like to translate (at least) the
title as
 "Правна информация" - "Legal Information". I will not be able to do it, if this chapter is missing in TX

 2. If the text is available for translating, there could be one sentence in it (e.g.): "In case of doubt or dispute shall be taken
to the English." or "In the event of any inconsistency between the translated text and the original English text, the English text
shall prevail." - the second is from "ICQ End User License Agreement"

 Regards
 laskov