Re: Removing the Fedora Release Notes from the releases.

On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 11:45:38 -0400,
  "Eric H. Christensen" <sparks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> To reduce the strain on the process I'd like to propose that the Release Notes not be packaged (in RPM) and included in the releases and only be made available on the Fedora Docs website.
>
> Comments, questions, remarks?

It is useful to have them on the media so that they can be reviewed without
an internet connection. It isn't as important as it used be to be, but would
be nice to continue doing if there are enough resources for it.