Virtualization Guide? (was => Re: Security Guide?)

> Thanks for the heads-up on this - I've updated the links for all the
> guides that have a Transifex.net project page with resources available
> for translation.

Thank you so much for the update!

> I've also tried to update the table to show which guides have F15
> branches available. Guide maintainers, can you update the 'F' column
> when you branch your guide for F16 please?

It would be very helpful to see 'F' column updated :-)

> A better link for the guides table is here:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_guides_table
>
> Noriko, re. F16 - the branch for F16 should happen on 6th September
> for all docs. I'd *love* guide maintainers to use the 'Announcement'
> feature on the Transifex.net project page for their docs to announce
> when a new branch is available - that way, you should receive
> notifications by email for all the docs you are watching on Transifex.net.
>
> Cheers
> Nathan

I've heard about the update and good news for Security Guide from Eric:-)
Now one more guide I like to know, which is Virtualization Guide.

This guide has got good attention from more than one Japanese
translators, and I am guessing that this guide might be one of most
wanted document from readers. This guide was released for F12 and F13,
but it has not updated since then. There is no Virtualization Guide for
F14 or F15.
What is the plan for F16?

noriko