Re: If I want to translate Fedora 15 Documentation, how to decide what to translate?

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 10:52 AM, Nathan Thomas
<nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-08-17 at 17:17 +0300, Dimitris Glezos wrote:
>
> Forwarding to the Docs list too to get more info.
>
> -d
>

> On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 4:20 PM, Valentin Laskov <laskov@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I translated "burning ISO images to disc" which is in Transifex Fedora 15
>> Documentation [1], but this document is missing in F15
>> docs
>
> 'Burning ISO images to disc' didn't get an update for F15. Best thing to do
> is probably to check in the guide's git or svn repo to see if a guide has
> been branched for the current release (or the pending release if it is after
> the branch date). Links to the repos for all the guides can be found in the
> guide table:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs_Project_meetings#Guides
>
> Perhaps guide maintainers can use the 'Announcements' feature of
> Transifex.net to let translators know when their guide has been branched for
> translation?
>
>> [2]. There is a document "Installation Guide" [3], but this document is
>> missing in Transifex [4]   ???
>>

> The Installation Guide is available on Transifex.net under 'Fedora Install
> Guide'. Unfortunately the names of Transifex.net project pages / git repos
> aren't always exactly the same as the guide title, sorry about that!
>
> Nathan

This is my fault as I am the guide owner. I did make changes to the
guide and branched it for F15, but at release time I was unavailable
and never actually published the guide. I will try and make that
happen over the next few days. I am sorry for the confusion, and don't
want translators to fell as if they wasted their time for this or any
other guides.

Zach