Re: Resource Management Guide and Cloud Guide

(2011年08月02日 23:40), Martin Prpic wrote:
> Eric, Noriko,
>
> The RMG is fairly new, only released it about a month ago on
> fedoradocs. It is placed in:
>
> http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=resource-management-guide.git;a=summary
>
> I'm not sure how to make the POT files available on Transifex as this
> is my first and only guide on fedoradocs. Is there some kind of manual
> or guide on how to do this?
Martin,
I can see the section called 'Preparing a document for translation' in
Publican Users Guide [1].
Does this help?

[1]:http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora_Contributor_Documentation/1/html/Users_Guide/chap-Users_Guide-Creating_a_document.html#sect-Users_Guide-Preparing_a_document_for_translation

noriko