Re: Docs Meeting Time (Again)

On Mon, 2011-07-18 at 09:25 -0400, Zach Oglesby wrote:
> much as I value the input of Rudi and others in the AU, I think that
> this will give us max participation, and the chance to have some great
> folks step up and help out more.

I think this only emphasizes the need to do more of our business on this
list so that time zones aren't such an issue.  I have to admit that I'm
among the worst offenders in failing to bring issues here, and ignoring
those that do make it here.

I have this feeling that we could somehow make this work better, but I
don't really know how.

--McD