Docs Project Leader

As it has been very apparent the last few week, I have not been around
nor have I been able to keep up with everything going on. I took over
as the Docs Lead because Eric was very busy and was unable to devote
the time needed to Docs and now it appears that I am in the same boat.
It is not right for me to hold this title if I can't give the team the
time that is deserved. So I will put it out there that if anyone would
like to take over this position, now would be a good time to bring it
up, especially since we are still very early in the cycle.

--
Zach Oglesby
oglesbyzm@xxxxxxxxx