Re: What happens to docs

We are missing the underlying issue here.

Whenever you make a significant change in a project, any project, you
need to identify the new or affected tasks and adjust the schedule
accordingly.

The Board decided not to do that.  Whether they were fixated on a
specific release date, felt somehow magic would happen, or were simply
clueless I can't say.  But the board decided not to schedule the tasks
necessary to accommodate the tx change, so those tasks never happened.

Now it's a surprise?

--McD