What happens to Anaconda PO files (f15-branch)

Hi there,

I've juste seen that our about 100% translated anaconda file has
changed to 0% under transifex[1].
Seeing other files, that should not be a completly different POT file
because others still get some string translated.

I was looking for the old french po file to see differences but I
can't find it in your repo (seeking using fedorahosted).
Viewing a 6 days commit[2] who explained that po files are no longer
saved in the repo, are we still able to revert changes when errors
occures?
Where could we get history files?
What happens to our file?

Cheers,